DELL EMC VXRAIL
Dell EMC VxRail™ accelerates and simplifies IT transformation through standardization and automation. With VxRail, you don’t just deploy a server, you transform your infrastructure.
MODERNIZE THE DATA CENTER, ACCELERATE THE PATH TO HYBRID CLOUD, AND ENABLE CLOUD NATIVE APPLICATIONS WITH VXRAIL
Faster IT service delivery
More efficient IT teams
MODERNIZE THE DATA CENTER WITH VXRAIL
- Evolve predictably with VxRail, the single HCI platform for multiple applications and business critical workloads.
- VxRail allows the freeing up of IT resources with automated full stack end-to-end lifecycle management.
- Reduce network fabric deployment and administration tasks by 98% with SmartFabric Services for VxRail.
VMWARE CLOUD FOUNDATION ON VXRAIL
- The hyperconverged platform for Dell Technologies Cloud -delivering one complete, automated platform.
- VxRail is the first hyperconverged system fully integrated with VMware Cloud Foundation SDDC Manager.
- Host and deploy traditional and modern applications on a single infrastructure.
- Automate Kubernetes infrastructure deployment with VMware Cloud Foundation and Tanzu.
TRANSFORM YOUR SAP HANA EXPERIENCE WITH VXRAIL
- Delivers a turnkey experience for mission-critical SAP HANA environments.
- Option of 2- or 4-socket platforms architected for in-memory database applications.
- New 4-socket platform offers 25% potential processing over VSA based solutions.
- Increases time-to-value for by transitioning to SAP HANA faster and more cost-effectively.
G SERIES – GENERAL PURPOSE
Appliances for broad hyper-converged use cases. Up to four nodes fit in a single 2U classis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations. Vxrail G Series are great for general purpose workloads. With Intel Xeon Scalable family processors, each classis delivers up to four nodes with choice of either 19.2TB flash or 12TB hybrid storage. That’s up to 76TB of all-flash capacity.
E SERIES – ENTRY LEVEL
Cost-effective appliances for small or remote deployments. Low-profile with one node per 1U chassis. Available in all flash or hybrid configurations. VxRail E Series is low -profile with only one node per 1U chassis. With the ability to start with 3 nodes, the E Series is deal for remote or branch office locations where space is at a premium. VxRail E Series offers single or dual socket options of the new Intel Xeon Scalable family processors with up to 28 cores per processor, along with plentiful memory (up to 3TB) and storage capacity (30.7TB all flash or 19.2TB hybrid).
S SERIES – DEMANDING APPLICATIONS
Storage dense appliances capacity-optimized for demanding applications such as virtualized Microsoft® SharePoint®, Microsoft Exchange, big data, and analytics. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in hybrid configurations only. VxRail S Series is designed for dense storage for workloads who storage capacity scales faster than COU or memory such as Microsoft SharePoint or big data applications. S Series is a 2U1N form factor available with hybrid storage options to deliver a maximum capacity of 48TB per node. V Series offers single or dual socket options of the new Intel Xeon Scalable family processors with up to 28 cores per processor, and up to 3TB of memory.
V SERIES – VDI-OPTIMIZED GRAPHICS READY
VDI-optimized graphics ready appliances with support for up to 3 graphics accelerators for specialized use cases such as high-end 2D/3D visualization. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations. VxRail V Series offers GPU hardware support for 2D or 3D virtual desktops in a 2U1N form factor. V Series is available in dual socket configurations of the new Intel Xeon Scalable family processors with up to 28 cores per processor. It also offers up to 3TB of RAM. There are 24 Gig drive slots split into up to four disk groups for high availability and enhanced performance – for a maximum capacity of 76.8TB of all-flash or 40TB of hybrid storage.
P SERIES – HEAVY WORKLOADS
Performance intensive appliances optimized for heavy workloads such as databases. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations. VxRail P Series delivers maximum performance in a 2U1N factor for heavy workloads. P Series offers single or dual socket options of the new Intel Xeon Scalable family processors with up to 28 cores per processors. It also offers up to 3TB of RAM. There are 24 x 12Gb SAS drive slots split into four disk groups for high availability and enhanced performance – for a maximum capacity of 76.8TB of all-flash or 40TB of hybrid storage.
DELL EMC SC SERIES ALL FLASH STORAGE ARRAYS
Bring the power and speed of Dell EMC all-flash storage to bear on your toughest business challenges. Whether your goals include general-purpose workload consolidation, a new VDI deployment, high-volume OLTP systems or an all-flash private cloud, SC All-Flash storage delivers modern SSD performance with simplicity, flexibility and value.
Dell EMC SC Series delivers the lowest effective price per GB for flash and hybrid flash to give businesses of any size exceptional performance, flexible tiered storage architecture, and future-proof value. Key features include:
- Data Progression: Achieve IOPS goals with the least expensive mix of storage media.
- Deduplication & Compression: Reduce the raw capacity needs to store your data.
- RAID Tiering: Eliminates manual provisioning.
- Federation: Simplify multi-array environments with quick and seamless data movement.
With intelligent advantage for modern workloads, the SC Series moves aged data to less expensive storage until it becomes more active again. All new data is written to faster Tier 1 drives at RAID 10 performance levels, then converted to economical RAID 5/6 for subsequent reads on the same drives.
- High-Performance: Accelerate workloads with high IOPS, low latency storage powered by innovative software designs.
- Flexible Architecture: Tiered storage solutions that are purpose-built to adapt to constant change and growth.
- Future-Proof Value: Automate your cost savings with self-optimization features, including Intelligent.
DELL EMC UNITY XT: NO COMPROMISE MIDRANGE STORAGE
Dell EMC Unity XT All-Flash and Hybrid Flash arrays set new standards for storage with compelling simplicity, all-inclusive software, blazing speed, optimized efficiency, multi-cloud enablement – all in a modern NVMe-ready design – to meet the needs of resource-constrained IT professionals in large or small companies. Designed for performance, optimized for efficiency and built for hybrid cloud environments, these systems are the perfect fit for supporting demanding virtualized applications, deploying unified storage and addressing Remote-Office-Branch-Office requirements.
DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE
Gain high-speed access to your data and a modern architecture that is NVMe ready
OPTIMIZED FOR EFFICIENCY
Gain more effective capacity with up to
5:1 data reduction
BUILT FOR MULTI-CLOUD
Seamlessly extend storage to the cloud or deploy in the cloud with flexible cloud consumption options