Dell Networking fabric solutions for data centers are high-performance, scalable and open solutions that meet the requirements of even the most demanding enterprise environments. They include the Dell EMC Networking Z-Series and S-Series for 1/10/25/40/50/100/400 GbE solutions and industry-leading 1/10/25/40GbE blade switching products for high-performance data center applications.
All of Dell EMC’s data center switching systems are powered by the industry-hardened and feature-rich Dell Networking OS 9 and OS 10 for maximum dependability and uptime.
The Dell Networking Open Automation Framework and orchestration software simplifies management for virtualized environments and streamlines operations to cost-effectively scale to the largest capacity data centers.
DATA CENTER NETWORKING PLATFORMS
Dell Networking products provide a full suite of campus and branch networking solutions designed for wiring closet environments and workgroup connectivity.
The Dell EMC Networking N-Series family of 1GbE and 10GbE switches and the Dell EMC Networking Aerohive Cloud Managed Wireless solutions are designed to modernize the way employees, guests and devices connect in campus, branch and small offices.
Fixed port, stackable Ethernet switches and modular Dell Networking C-Series chassis-based switches with Remote Port Extenders offer maximum ease of use, reliability, control and scalability. These switches also provide Power over Ethernet (PoE) for wireless devices and enable voice over IP (VoIP) phones and unified communications. Built-in storage networking capabilities to simplify connectivity and deliver maximum choice and value at any scale are also included.
MODERN NETWORKING SOLUTIONS FOR THE MODERN CAMPUS
KEY FEATURES WITH DELL EMC NETWORKING OS10
- Consistent DevOps framework across compute, storage and networking elements.
- Standard networking features, interfaces and scripting functions for legacy network operations integration.
- Standards-based switching hardware abstraction via Switch Abstraction Interface (SAI).
- Pervasive, unrestricted developer environment via Control Plane Services (CPS).
- OS10 Enterprise Edition software enables Dell EMC layer 2 and 3 switching and routing protocols with integrated IP services, quality of service, manageability and automation features.
- Leverage common open source tools and best practices (data models, commit rollbacks).
- Increase VM Mobility region by stretching L2 VLAN within or across two DCs with unique VLT capabilities.
- Scalable L2 and L3 Ethernet Switching with QoS, ACL and a full complement of standards based IPv4 and IPv6 features including OSPF, BGP and PBR.
- Enhanced mirroring capabilities including local mirroring, Remote Port Mirroring (RPM), and Encapsulated Remote Port Mirroring (ERPM).
- Converged network support for Data Center Bridging, with priority flow control (802.1Qbb), ETS (802.1Qaz), DCBx and iSCSI TLV.
For campus and branch environments, Dell OpenManage Network Manager (OMNM) offers simplified yet robust network management. Confidently and proactively monitor and manage customer’s network with geographical or logical views, report generation, inventory management and simultaneous rollout of changes across multiple devices.